Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Car Culture

In case you missed it, "all media hell broke loose," when Ashley Force decided to race a funny car. That, according to central Jersey's Home News Tribune report on what it is like to follow your dad's profession.

The two faced off in Atlanta in April and it was storybook family time. The daughter took out the father. And the father took it like a man:

She was very much all about beating me, and I was very much about trying to win, because I'm kind of in the cellar in points and I needed every round," he said. "She took me out, was better on the light, car was quicker, and I know she felt bad for her dad. I can read her pretty good.
Can Force with dad, win the battle with Danica Patrick for greater media?

** The dad-daughter-car combo always comes with stories. **

1 comment:

Erica Ortiz said...

It should. Hands down. Ashley has real talent, has a great attitude, and is very humble.